Get an Additional 10% Cash Back Reward!
The America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass is your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the country. A pass covers entrance, standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four adults at sites that charge per person). Children age 15 or under are admitted free.
- Please note that the Park Pass is not available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be issued through the mail. Due to COVID-19, receipts or email confirmation for Interagency Annual Passes will be accepted through September 30, 2020. Electronic scanned images of your pass are never valid for use.
- You will receive an annual America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass, valid for 1 year from the month of purchase.
- Each Annual Pass admits pass owner/s and passengers in a non-commercial vehicle at per-vehicle fee areas; and pass owner + 3 adults, not to exceed 4 adults, where per-person fees are charged. (Children under 16 are always admitted free).
- The pass will be shipped without a name on it. The pass is valid once signed by the pass owner or recipient if it's a gift. Share pass ownership with family or friends; one pass can be signed by two main pass owners.
- The pass includes entrance fees to all parks for one personal vehicle, including rentals and RV's/motorhomes. Both pass owners traveling together on separate motorcycles are also covered.
Ready to get started? Click here to begin
ONCE PURCHASED, PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT TO INFO@MEMBERTRAVELBENEFITS.COM TO RECEIVE YOUR CASH BACK.